The Schaefer Center for Public Policy is Maryland's preeminent applied research and policy analysis center.
Many of the Scheaefer Center’s reports are provided directly to clients to inform management decisions and thus are not made generally available. Inlcuded below are those reports that have been released publically.
- Aerial Investigation Research Project Interim Findings from the Early Launch Community Survey June 2020 (Summary Report)
- Aerial Investigation Research Project Interim Findings from the Early Launch Community Survey June 2020 (Full Report)
- Maryland Health Insurance Market Study of Low-Income, Rural, and Medically Underserved Areas
- Maryland Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services: Parole and Probation Agent Workload Study
- Maryland Million Hearts Evaluation
- Wait Time Observations from the Maryland 2014 General Election